Remove the gamestop advertisement from the used cases.
I have had problems with gamestop in the past and vow to never buy from them or eb games again.I was screwed out of a limited edition preorder in which they told me that ups could not deliver the item even though I receive packages from ups all the time.
They charged me for shipping even though I received nothing and I had to file a better business bureau claim just to get my shipping charge back. Anyway here is my thoughts. Why do the used games always come in the gamestop cases and not the original case? and it occurred to me...
They must replace the case with their advertisement so please by all means people don't advertise for this sad excuse of a business especially if you resale games when you are done with them like I do. TAKE THE ADVERTISING SLEEVE OUT OF THE CASE!!
And personally I think you should get a price break for their generic case not $2 off for a used game and generic case.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was on a trip to NYC and decided to buy a Xbox 360 and some pre-owned games and I thought: why not GameStop? As far as I knew, this..."
- "to whom it may concern on 6-29 I supposedly bought the same thing 5 times....I didn't intend too. so I was charged over $10 dollars 5 times....emptying all my money...."
- "I was trying to get my simcity beta code working. The staff member asked me to provide my code i got in my email. So, i did so because i..."
- "Wow, subject says it all, but a bad pixel(s) over 3/8" in size is NOT covered under their warranty on a brand new TV according to LG service... Pathetic! I..."
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "My wife and I have always taken our house rabbits to Dr. Toepke, HE is a great DVM however upon arrival today, for our rabbit that kept sneezing and had a runny..."
- "This company is a FRAUD, FAKE and big old SCAM!!! Do NOT purchase from them!!! Back in August my fiancée and I were TRICKED into "buying a FAKE timeshare" they..."
- "I purchased Apt 9 pants from Kohl's about a month ago. I have worn the pants 3 times( I wear them in an office where I sit most of the..."
- "Hi, Me and my wife love olive garden restaurants. But after today probably it was our last visit there. Everything start from we was waiting 15 minutes to our server, servers..."