Remove the gamestop advertisement from the used cases.
I have had problems with gamestop in the past and vow to never buy from them or eb games again.I was screwed out of a limited edition preorder in which they told me that ups could not deliver the item even though I receive packages from ups all the time.
They charged me for shipping even though I received nothing and I had to file a better business bureau claim just to get my shipping charge back. Anyway here is my thoughts. Why do the used games always come in the gamestop cases and not the original case? and it occurred to me...
They must replace the case with their advertisement so please by all means people don't advertise for this sad excuse of a business especially if you resale games when you are done with them like I do. TAKE THE ADVERTISING SLEEVE OUT OF THE CASE!!
And personally I think you should get a price break for their generic case not $2 off for a used game and generic case.11863bbc review #368985
You may also like
- "Assiniboia Downs Lady Godiva Rides Again 3975 Portage Ave Assiniboia , Winnipeg Manitoba R3K 2E9 (204) 885-3330 Robin speaks with forked tongue It seems Robin a native American house cleaning manager not only drinks..."
- "Amy Mcquaig & Mary Mcquaig of Jacksonville, FL are operating a talent management & fashion business. Ranging from portfolio building (photography) to entertainment etiquette training, their business is supposed to..."
- "I was on a trip to NYC and decided to buy a Xbox 360 and some pre-owned games and I thought: why not GameStop? As far as I knew, this..."
- "READ ALL THIS AFTER MY 2015 RENTAL...WOW...SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE THIS WOMEN what amazes me if you look up the house their is a kitchen and the place is beautiful, the..."
- "I have Toshiba Laptop Model # Z930. Lately this laptop battery start acting up and it was not holding a charge. Since this Laptop is still under warranty I contact..."
- "I finally got through to General Rv's corporate office on March 23 and my complaint was read by their V.P. of Operations, Mr. Chris Dietrich. Mr. Dietrich came to Tampa..."
- "I went to Affordable dentures about 1 and half years ago, and had them make me an upper denture, when the teeth were pulled two months later the denture did..."
- "When I went to Arizona on Nov 16th flying with Allegiant Airlines, I was appalled to find they broke my expensive hair curler/straightener. I had to immediately go buy a..."
- "hello to everyone here I wish there would be somekind of class action suite against them there are complaints everywhere my story is I bought a home from clayton homes..."