Remove the gamestop advertisement from the used cases.
I have had problems with gamestop in the past and vow to never buy from them or eb games again.I was screwed out of a limited edition preorder in which they told me that ups could not deliver the item even though I receive packages from ups all the time.
They charged me for shipping even though I received nothing and I had to file a better business bureau claim just to get my shipping charge back. Anyway here is my thoughts. Why do the used games always come in the gamestop cases and not the original case? and it occurred to me...
They must replace the case with their advertisement so please by all means people don't advertise for this sad excuse of a business especially if you resale games when you are done with them like I do. TAKE THE ADVERTISING SLEEVE OUT OF THE CASE!!
And personally I think you should get a price break for their generic case not $2 off for a used game and generic case.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "i was suspended of war commander i have sent 2 tickets to customer support and have had no reply over a period of 24 hours and still have not received..."
- "I was a first and last time Tmart.com buyer I ordered a Helicopter the Model Syma S107G. The helicopter they sent me is a fake counterfeit. The helicopter does not..."
- "Assiniboia Downs Lady Godiva Rides Again 3975 Portage Ave Assiniboia , Winnipeg Manitoba R3K 2E9 (204) 885-3330 Robin speaks with forked tongue It seems Robin a native American house cleaning manager not only drinks..."
- "I ordered a roomful of top down matchstick shades a little over 3 years ago from SelectBlinds. Within months they began falling apart. My mistake, I waited until just..."
- "http://www.weekendsonly.com/index/page/product/product_id/128/category_id/57/product_name/Stages+Twin+Loft this is the link to a bed that my wife and i bought for our son. he picked it out because he liked it, we agreed becouse it..."
- "I purchased a pre owned GMC Van ($47,900) that was previously owned by the owner of Suntrup. When I asked what was wrong with it, and if it had..."
- "Samsung refrigerator has had 5 service calls and still is broken. It is a $3000 refrigerator that neither company will agree to replace even partial payment. Water..."
- "I'm sitting here trying to figure out what the heck these people are doing?! I placed an online order Monday for delivery Tuesday. On Wednesday I called Edible Arrangements in..."
- "Can I give 0 or negative rating? Worst ever material. I really cannot wear at least once.. Poorest quality fabric and wrong stitching. It is going to be torn apart..."