Remove the gamestop advertisement from the used cases.
I have had problems with gamestop in the past and vow to never buy from them or eb games again.I was screwed out of a limited edition preorder in which they told me that ups could not deliver the item even though I receive packages from ups all the time.
They charged me for shipping even though I received nothing and I had to file a better business bureau claim just to get my shipping charge back. Anyway here is my thoughts. Why do the used games always come in the gamestop cases and not the original case? and it occurred to me...
They must replace the case with their advertisement so please by all means people don't advertise for this sad excuse of a business especially if you resale games when you are done with them like I do. TAKE THE ADVERTISING SLEEVE OUT OF THE CASE!!
And personally I think you should get a price break for their generic case not $2 off for a used game and generic case.review #368985
You may also like
- "Simcity will require ALWAYS ON DRM that requires internet connection 24/7. To think i was an EA fan. Whats bad? The game will require it. If i pay $59.99 and..."
- "Hi! I'm from Brazil and a few days ago I bought some games as a gift for a friend in a store in Kissimmee-FL. I bought the Assassin's Creed 4..."
- "Gamely cost me $200 dollars in expenses for a $20 game..."
- "My wife and I have always taken our house rabbits to Dr. Toepke, HE is a great DVM however upon arrival today, for our rabbit that kept sneezing and had a runny..."
- "Scott Holdridge is a lying cheating ***. Horrible, HORRIBLE customer service. File a claim and they take 4 days to get back to you. They're never in their office....."
- "I have been a loyal Sears customer for many many years. I have always believed that Sears products stood for quality in a day when so many things are..."
- "8/2/15 arrival time 3:20 p.m. No one was at door, waited 3 minutes, finally . Seated self , cfc waited and watched numerous workers passed us and never Er ask..."
- "Was watering my flower on the patio, turnedthe knob off to work on my flowers, turned it back on and POW the knob flew off, happy it didn't hit..."
- "Hired to do my parents roof, because I knew him, thinking he would do a good job. After 5 leaks showed up, we went into the attic to find 8..."