Remove the gamestop advertisement from the used cases.
Plain and simple.Remove the gamestop advertising artwork from the used games especially if you resale them when you are done like I do.
I have had numerous problems with this company and I vow to never buy from them or eb games again. They ripped me off for a black ops 2 care package and then charged me shipping even though it was never shipped. I had to file a claimwith the bbb just to get my shipping charge back. They are a pathetic excuse for a business and I am convinced that they discard the original cases just to place their advertising in the used game cases.
Think about it!I think you should get a bigger discount for their crummy generic case anyway.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Joined BingoHall.ag after seeing an article on Facebook. I will admit that I didn't read the terms and conditions right away. I made a deposit and when it wound down..."
- "igg inc a k a texas holdem poker deluex refused to reinstate my acct there sticking by there lies that i transfwered chips they are still riping the players..."
- "Choice Ticketing (AKA Choice CRM) is an incredibly hard company to work with. I say work with because in this field, you are required to have a certain level of..."
- "Wow, subject says it all, but a bad pixel(s) over 3/8" in size is NOT covered under their warranty on a brand new TV according to LG service... Pathetic! I..."
- "FLOWERS WERE NOT WHAT I ORDERED. AND DO TO SUBSITUTION POLICY THEY SAID IT WAS CORRECT..... I ORDERED A BOUQUET WITH MAINLY TULIPS AND THERE WAS NOT ONE TULIP. AWFUL..."
- "We hired Dodge Moving & Storage to transfer our belongings from St. Louis, MO to Granbury, Texas. They basically damaged or destroyed every set we owned. Found out that they..."
- "The paper say one free long window with no strings attached. When the person came to quote on our window and keep on saying he is a manager and give..."
- "I found out like many other associates of mine that they National Hole in One Insurance of Dallas Texas have been ripping off clients for years and when it became..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for a man with sunflowers, green poms, blue flowers, etc., because it was appropriate for a man. The arrangement he received did not have one..."