Remove the gamestop advertisement from the used cases.

Plain and simple.Remove the gamestop advertising artwork from the used games especially if you resale them when you are done like I do.

I have had numerous problems with this company and I vow to never buy from them or eb games again. They ripped me off for a black ops 2 care package and then charged me shipping even though it was never shipped. I had to file a claimwith the bbb just to get my shipping charge back. They are a pathetic excuse for a business and I am convinced that they discard the original cases just to place their advertising in the used game cases.

Think about it!I think you should get a bigger discount for their crummy generic case anyway.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 6 No 6
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Former GameStop Employee

Jun 14, 2013 #664641

The reason why GameStop uses those cases is because a person had traded in a game without the case. GameStop does not throw the cases out to put their "advertising" on it... they use those cases so that someone who wants to purchase the game can have a case with the game if the game wasn't returned with a case. This complaint is silly. If you're looking for a hard-to-find game, but the only trade-in was without a disc... wouldn't you rather have an ugly case to protect your game until you get home or to leave with literally just the disc?

Hiddenk

May 16, 2013 #651901

I...I think i agree with some of your post. Honestly though, I'm having a hard time understanding the entire thing, your topic and first line are about the cases - Something that matters none at all it's that or an ugly plain black case. They do not just discard the original cases, a lot of people who trade in games(myself included) don't bring the case in with us, I dont use cases at home (CD Case) so I don't keep them on hand on the off chance i made trade the game a few years from now.

After that you go into a rant about soemthing total unrelated to the initally mentioned issue. The latter point you made is wrong, and Gamtestop.com sucks.

Then you rant back into the case just to try to make a point about getting stuff cheaper because its not in its orignal case.

The middle bit I can agree withbut the parts about the case are just dumb, grow up and either don't buy used or stop complaining.

you're a whining child

Jan 18, 2013 #595418 Yorba Linda, California

You really shouldn't get a bigger discount since they don't deduct from trades for not having a case. Think about it!!! Fuktard

0 0 Reply
wow what a good argument..

Jan 23, 2013 #597462

That is such a good argument since they pay you what $1 for trade ins maybe $5 on a brand new game. Only children trade in to gamestop. An adult is smart enough to realize when they are getting screwed.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Gamestop.
Filing a new complaint about
×