Remove the gamestop advertisement from the used cases.
Plain and simple.Remove the gamestop advertising artwork from the used games especially if you resale them when you are done like I do.
I have had numerous problems with this company and I vow to never buy from them or eb games again. They ripped me off for a black ops 2 care package and then charged me shipping even though it was never shipped. I had to file a claimwith the bbb just to get my shipping charge back. They are a pathetic excuse for a business and I am convinced that they discard the original cases just to place their advertising in the used game cases.
Think about it!I think you should get a bigger discount for their crummy generic case anyway.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Moderators go on your private message and if you don't want to talk with them they banned you. And just bs what Joel says, you can get banned for..."
- "Hi! I'm from Brazil and a few days ago I bought some games as a gift for a friend in a store in Kissimmee-FL. I bought the Assassin's Creed 4..."
- "I received a Sony Playstation 3 bundled with Grand Theft Auto 5. After the initial installation, the game worked for one day, after which the game froze. I deleted my game data..."
- "I ordered a roomful of top down matchstick shades a little over 3 years ago from SelectBlinds. Within months they began falling apart. My mistake, I waited until just..."
- "Scott Holdridge is a lying cheating ***. Horrible, HORRIBLE customer service. File a claim and they take 4 days to get back to you. They're never in their office....."
- "I went to Affordable dentures about 1 and half years ago, and had them make me an upper denture, when the teeth were pulled two months later the denture did..."
- "I scheduled a pickup of three items of furniture, 2 sofas and one chair. The guys from the Salvation Army seemed to delight in the fact they refused to take..."
- "I used this company this week to deliver an arrangement of flowers to a close friend. I upgraded to the medium sized bouquet. What was sent was just..."
- "Claim for £149.93 for the returned items and £197.93 charged for the ‘samples’ 1. 7th March Trial Order placed 2. 9th March confirmation emails received from Stemologica and Beautemer detailing my account information on..."