Remove the gamestop advertisement from the used cases.
Plain and simple.Remove the gamestop advertising artwork from the used games especially if you resale them when you are done like I do.
I have had numerous problems with this company and I vow to never buy from them or eb games again. They ripped me off for a black ops 2 care package and then charged me shipping even though it was never shipped. I had to file a claimwith the bbb just to get my shipping charge back. They are a pathetic excuse for a business and I am convinced that they discard the original cases just to place their advertising in the used game cases.
Think about it!I think you should get a bigger discount for their crummy generic case anyway.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World. Digital version. They billed me but did not send me the download code and instructions for downloading the game. This is..."
- "Moderators go on your private message and if you don't want to talk with them they banned you. And just bs what Joel says, you can get banned for..."
- "Simcity will require ALWAYS ON DRM that requires internet connection 24/7. To think i was an EA fan. Whats bad? The game will require it. If i pay $59.99 and..."
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "The Advocate Assistance program has given us nothing but run-around since the beginning. When they talked me into it, they promised a 30 day money-back guarantee, did nothing at all..."
- "Hiden chargers this is what happen to me :-( i call the customer server she said hello hello ..."
- "Restraunt never received order... Called next day for refund.... Phone system said "10 minute wait" turned into 51 minute wait!.... Waste of time in 2 days!!!!! Customer service DID NOT..."
- "So I needed a new Twin mattress for a bed and decided to go to Big Lots buy the cheapest mattress and they were giving the boxspring for an additional..."
- "I frequent Potbelly's on E Chicago Ave on the Gold Coast. Yesterday afternoon I went to the Potbelly's on Roosevelt in Chicago around 1 pm. After receiving a..."