Verified Reviewer

I placed an order with you 2 months ago a pre order for a PS5 order number 110000****339031. Now I have been getting emails about this order it was suppose to arrive on launch day and never did.

Then I kept getting a ton of emails saying payment has been declined. So I called multiple times you said it was all set and then today in the middle of the night you just said my order was canceled. Your customer service told me multiple times it was ON its way to only be told a week later its cancelled. We changed the CC card info on it TO BE SURE still told it was on the way.

I am a pro member in your rewards for over 10 years now your customer service to be honest is awful. Can you please help fix my order it has been less then 12 hours since you canceled it.

User's recommendation: Not as of now.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gamestop Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments