Verified Reviewer

2.9

Hello I've been trying to receive a message for a while through your website contact tab but it doesn't seem to be working after 3 attempts the past 2 months but I found this on google so let's see how much I have to spam for a proper response. I placed this order on 11/28 and paid for this online order in store.

The day after, I decided to cancel it. I received an email saying that my payment wouldn't go through I would receive a refund/giftcard in the mail. I went to one of the locations to resolve it after Christmas seeing that they'll be busy from the holiday season and they were unable to help me. I've been busy myself and had a live text chat with Luis on 1/13.

I told him my problem and he said that I'd receive an email of a giftcard in 3-5 business days.

*** for an order I cancelled nearly 2 months ago and yet I still haven't received my money. I was hopeful when he said I'd receive that email with the giftcard with said balance but its been more than a week and in total more than a month to receive just a $100?

User's recommendation: Your stocks are up you can spare me my *** $100.

Location: Oakland, California