Verified Reviewer

My item never came I called on the 13th to advise that my item didnt come but was marked as delivered by fedex i was told at that time they would be shipping a replacement. I never received my order or a confirmation so I called back and spoke with a guy he assured me my replacement was shipped out and would be to my by Christmas but he couldnt provide me tracking because his system was down but he would email it to me.

I never received the email. I called back on December 24th spoke to another guy who stated that both representatives put it in incorrect and he would correctly file the replacement they were confusing one of my separate orders with a replacement. He also issued me 5000 points. I never got the replacement still.

I called again two days ago spoke with a guy who tells me he sees a replacement was issued on December 24th but there is no tracking and he has no info and I couldnt speak to a manager but they would try to give me a call back. He had a bad attitude so once we amicable disconnected I called right back. Spoke to a Christopher he issued me another 5000 points and stated that he would move me to the front of the list because my request was in but they were delayed on this issue because they were having a lot of these issues lately. I told him I wanted a refund he then sent me a email confirming then the next day I received a email saying they werent replacing my item and to contact my financial institution or the shipping agent.

I called fedex they said it was too late to file a claim it had been over a month. I called back asking for my call records to be printed and was then told I was placed on a escalation list for tier 2 and they would call me back 2 days later no call back no hello no item

I have now spoke with someone else who stated that they got my December order mixed up with my November order although I paid for both orders one was never delivered the one lady never processed a replacement and now she cant get me to tier 2 because they talk on phone they dont recognize the shipping code they will try to escalate again then they might try to do a investigation but she sees exactly where the issue is but she has to fill out order investigation form and try to get tier 2 call again she says the calls are closely closely monitored.

Called again February 2022 supervisor told me Im screwed and its nothing that I could do about it.

User's recommendation: Never shop here.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xbox Video Game Console.

Comments