76 views
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I have been waiting on the phone with customer service for over 3 hours. Wasting my day off.

I need a new shipping label to return the games. 181******** I am still waiting. I was thinking about keeping one game, but I now just want my money back. All I see is bad reviews.

GameStop doesn't care about customers and their time.

I will not recommend GameStop to anyone. Waited for 4 hours on the phone

User's recommendation: Stay away from GameStop.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gamestop Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Free game for wasting my day off and shipping label to send stuff back.. Biggest calls to make sure that the games made it back and refund has been processed with email proof.

Gamestop Pros: Management.

Gamestop Cons: Online and app customer service, No followup by corporate, Unprofessionalism.

Comments

There is literally a pandemic ... no one is in the office. And stores can’t do refunds for safety reasons.

@PissedConsumer1854375

While there is a pandemic, they are still operating and they do have people working. They offer curbside pickup for online ordering as well.

I was on hold for 4 hours total between 2 calls over the weekend and I did eventually get through to someone and was offered a refund or replacement for a broken game.

People are still working, and the long wait times have been happening even before COVID-19. Other companies also have open customer service lines, so the pandemic really isn’t an excuse for GameStop’s poor customer service.

Gamestop Reviews