Gamestop Customer Service
- (800) 883-8895
- (877) 676-4263
- (817) 424-2000
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
GameStop is an American leading company that provides video games and the software retail entertainments. The company has 6,100 stores located across the United States and 17 other countries including Canada, Norway, Australia, Denmark, Puerto Rico, Finland, Germany and others. GameStop was established in 1984 in Dallas. Customers can find products for any taste such as Browse All, Xbox 360, Xbox Sony, PSP, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 2, Download Now, Nintendo Wii and more. GameStop offers a larger selection of new and used games like action, casual, educational, fighting, productivity, strategy and more others. The company provides hardware, software and game accessories for next generation video game systems and the PC.
Gamestop is ranked 195 out of 1373 in Entertainment category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Gamestop to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- New York City, New York, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Denver, Colorado, United States
- Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- San Diego, California, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Miami, Florida, United States