Ease of Use

I ordered the Nintendo Switch Bundle on Cyber Monday, with a $50 dollar Gamestop giftcard, and a supposed $35 eShop card. The gift card didn't work when I placed my order online.

It was valid, but was not applied to the final cost in my cart. I tried 4 times. How can a company in 2018, have a website where gift cards don't work right? I had to wait on hold for over an hour.

I was told that I couldn't cancel my order, or be refunded the $50 that I was overcharged. To add insult to injury, "upon reviewing your order, this order did not include a $35 eShop credit". Worst company ever.

Gamestop loses another customer, but they don't care anyway. Take your business elsewhere, or risk being ripped-off.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

I am having the same problem-though they did not send me the giftcard, and the $35 ecurrency didn't work. The product description lists both.

I have emailed 3 times and received the "Tier 1" autoresponse, and I have called twice (waiting a total of 2.5 hours for a live person) and spoke with a nice gentleman who said he'd try to re-send within 3 BD, but nothing yet.

Does anyone know what the parameters are for a class action lawsuit? How many of us are there out there?

If you bring back that Switch and all the games that go with it, we'll give you a whole $5 of in store credit.