1.3
Ease of Use

Everyone had Xbox 1 bundle deal for 229.00. Gamestop had same 229.00 deal but with a free 50 dollar gift card.

I accidentally order three. Called Customer service after over an hour on hold, I cancelled two. Three showed up Took to store would only give me 179.00 back made me keep the gift cards of 50 dollars each. Forced me to spend 150 total in gift cards.

Also price dropped to 199.00 with in thirty days of purchase so I should get 30.00 back on the one I kept. But since the charged me 50 for the free card they offered they only charged me 179.00 for the one I kept. That is not the deal they offered. I did not ask to buy a card.

It was a gift for buying a Xbox1 from them.

I would of spent that much cash any way but they still should give me thirty back for price drop. Glad they are going out of business.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

• Cyber Manday Ripoff

Comments

#1619844

IF you had mommy or daddy help you this would not have happened. You, not they made the mistake. You were not scammed at all.

BeautifulSeahorse230
to Anonymous #1619847

lol

to Anonymous #1619956

Both my parents are dead. Maybe your mommy will help.

Everyplace refunds money if the price drops in 30 days. Otherwise people would just return and buy again. They even have an app to do automatically.

The way they charged me 50 for card then 179 for system to get to the 229 total makes me unable to get the 30 dollars difference. Your moms here gotta go