1.5

I bought 2 XBOX ONE games online during the Black Friday sale on Thanksgiving.One game, I learned shortly after purchase was already bought by someone else AND AT A BETTER PRICE.

I tried to cancel the game (as I was lead I would be able to do easily by their site propaganda). No where was I able to find cancellation info for these items. I then sent a customer service email (as it was Thanksgiving) hoping for the best. Friday, I try calling their customer service line.

Hold times off the charts and busy signals. Unable to get through, I try email again. Saturday I get an email that it had already been shipped when it had not been. (I checked the order status and the game I wanted to be kept had been shipped NOT the one I wanted to cancel.) I inform them of this.

No response. I contact them a couple more times trying to get this game cancelled to no avail. It ships like 2 or 3 days later. You think that's end of it.

Not by a long shot. The first game they sent was sent in PS4 Format. I ordered XBOX ONE. When I went in store to exchange for the correct format, they had none in stock but I was advised they had one at another location I drive across town to find this second location didn't even have a new one, only the bootleg display one AND they can't do the exchange because the prices don't match!

I returned it instead. The 2nd game, the one I was trying to cancel, remained "In Transit" since November. An email request for assistance to Gamestop yielded ZERO assistance. I actually got more help from the USPS who were able to finally find the package and get it delivered yesterday.

I'm returning this one too.After all of this trauma-drama, I would rather pay full price somewhere else/not have the games at all than give these people one red cent of my money.

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service, problem with delivery, wrong product & return, exchange or cancellation policy" of video game from Gamestop. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gamestop to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Author liked the most value i believed i was getting but did not get. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gamestop for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gamestop?

Comments