1.5

I bought 2 XBOX ONE games online during the Black Friday sale on Thanksgiving. One game, I learned shortly after purchase was already bought by someone else AND AT A BETTER PRICE.

I tried to cancel the game (as I was lead I would be able to do easily by their site propaganda). No where was I able to find cancellation info for these items. I then sent a customer service email (as it was Thanksgiving) hoping for the best. Friday, I try calling their customer service line.

Hold times off the charts and busy signals. Unable to get through, I try email again. Saturday I get an email that it had already been shipped when it had not been. (I checked the order status and the game I wanted to be kept had been shipped NOT the one I wanted to cancel.) I inform them of this.

No response. I contact them a couple more times trying to get this game cancelled to no avail. It ships like 2 or 3 days later. You think that's end of it.

Not by a long shot. The first game they sent was sent in PS4 Format. I ordered XBOX ONE. When I went in store to exchange for the correct format, they had none in stock but I was advised they had one at another location I drive across town to find this second location didn't even have a new one, only the bootleg display one AND they can't do the exchange because the prices don't match!

I returned it instead. The 2nd game, the one I was trying to cancel, remained "In Transit" since November. An email request for assistance to Gamestop yielded ZERO assistance. I actually got more help from the USPS who were able to finally find the package and get it delivered yesterday.

I'm returning this one too. After all of this trauma-drama, I would rather pay full price somewhere else/not have the games at all than give these people one red cent of my money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Video Game.

Reason of review: poor customer service, problem with delivery, wrong product & return, exchange or cancellation policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments