1.5

I ordered a refurb iphone from gamestop.Within two days of having it, it began cutting off whenever I placed the phone down.

They have a 7 day return policy on refubs so I sent it back. I contacted them and let them know that I just wanted an exchange. Everything was going well at that point. I confirmed that they received the return and assumed they would begin processing the return.

I never received any notification from gamestop that they received the returned item or that they sent the exchange. After a week, I called to check the status. The customer service rep said that it should arrive on Wednesday of the following week. When I asked for a tracking number, the rep couldn't provide that to me.

On Wednesday, I did not receive a package. Today (Thursday) I called again. After staying on the phone for approximately 45 minutes, I finally got a tracking number from a rep. The item was not shipped until Tuesday.

This means that the original phone rep LIED about the shipment arriving on Wednesday and that is why they could not provide a tracking number. This is horrible customer service.

I was not offered any compensation for the length of time that the exchange took, only an apology that the first rep lied.This is horrible customer service all the way around.

Review about: Apple Cell Phone.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Gamestop?

Comments