I ordered a used Kinect and a clearanced T shirt online.The shipping was super fast but when it arrived, the Kinect was not at all packaged properly.

It was loosely thrown in a box. Thankfully it works. As for the T shirt, they sent me the wrong one. I tried contacting them 6 times now.

Each time I get a response, it is just telling me they are sorry and to verify my address, which is right there in the e mail. I have given up. I guess I will take it as a loss.

NEVER shop with them online because if you order ends up being wrong, you will not get a refund.I can't express how disappointed I am with this company and will not be shopping here ever again be it online or in store.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Gamestop. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gamestop.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Games and Movies category for more informed decision or compare Gamestop to other companies on our site.

Comments