Verified Reviewer

2.3

I need help dealing with this GameStop Location 69 William Shorty Campbell St, Hartford, CT. Every time I try to Pre-Order something A Employee Named Sabrina tells me it's sold out.

Then she gets smart saying you need to be quicker to pre-order after she searched it up! This is the second time she's done this to me, The Manager seems to not care about this issue I need help dealing with this GameStop with getting into fight, or argument.

Not trying to say their racist, but I feel like they don't expect my services as an African American Customer who's trying to help out What really makes me mad is that their using pictures saying pre-order now but whenever I Try but get false answers. Maybe I need to stop and cancel all my orders from that location, or just order from GameStop Online only please help me ASAP!

User's recommendation: Don't Visit or order nothing from this Game Stop Location In Hartford, CT.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 69 William Shorty Campbell Street, Hartford, CT 06106

Comments

#1996350

Or, hear me out on this...maybe you need to preorder quicker, especially if it's for a super hot item that will sell out quick. Was it Pokemon cards?

Because that wouldn't surprise me. And the racist excuse is such an easy go to, isn't it, without any care that even if it's *** you are likely putting that employees job at risk.

Gamestop Reviews