I think it I absolutely ridiculous that I was sold a product code and told that this is what my son needed to purchase what he wanted on line.I don't know alot about these games so I trusted that the workers in the Alabaster, Al store knew what they were talking about.

Of course the receipt said no refunds,why would I need one it was or should have been the correct thing needed, but it wasn't. I called the store where I purchased the code and the guy who sold it to me was really nice and stated that I could definitely come and get a refund because this was a the stores mistake. When I went to get a refund he wasn't there and the store manager proceeded to tell me it wasn't his problem because I signed the terms.

I am disgusted by the way this manager handle this.Needless to say I will not be shopping at any game stops anymore unless they decide to stand by their word and make this right.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of gamestop code redemption from Gamestop. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gamestop to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gamestop for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gamestop?

Comments