Verified Reviewer

Bought a refurb PS/4 for my daughter as a Christmas gift (purchase date 12/7/20), along with a one year replacement warranty. The unit arrived 12/19/20.

I never received ANY information about the replacement warranty, when I use the tracking number (separate from unit), the information says this never left their dock. The unit failed almost immediately, she received it just after Christmas and informed me Jan 9th that it was not powering up. I tried to use Gamestop website, it is absolutely useless, just takes you to pages with links. Their "contact customer support" faculty doesn't work.

Never got any email, package etc, regarding one year replacement warranty. Can't even find a phone number on their website. Finally found an actual number on a 3rd party website. The woman gave me a return label but didn't seem to understand my request to get the actual warranty information package, either hard copy or email or SOMETHING.

Sent unit via FedEx to TX Jan 24th. It is now February 3rd. Have not heard anything. Buyer Beware!!

ALSO, I gave Gamestop a terrible review when they asked me via email for a review of the item (the ONLY contact other than promo).

They replied saying my review did not meet their standards. In the review I detailed what happened including order number.

NOBODY HAS CONTACTED ME. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

AVOID GAMESTOP!!!

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Gamestop Cons: Online and app customer service.

Comments