Why.this.company is.not out of.business yet I all.never.know

From.top to.bottom president down.to the lowest man.on.totem pole. Treat your.customers.right word.of.mouth makes or.breaks a.business. So with that being.said.when used.games.are only 5 dollars.cheaper. 3-6 months after realise.something's.up.crappy.trade in.credit.

Also.if.they gave 15-20% for.trade I .credit and.a.bit.more o .cash side for.games.that d.be.OK.

U have.used.systems and.consoles.online e.and.I .the.store.yet customer.service.is.bad.

I suggested a.layaway program for.a 90-120,trial.for 3 mo tjs to get gamers I. To get.new ps4s and.Xbox 1 s.and.I was.laughed at.U.do.it for.phones

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of video game. Gamestop needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned video game in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gamestop.

Comments

Um, periods do not come after every other word you post. Please, before considering writing a complaint you type it out and read it several times.

I could barely read your complaint because of the EXTREME period usage.

holy ***.