Went online to GameStop.com and found a statue my son wanted.The explanation of what you get for your money was on the website and on the box with the statue.
It read, 300,000 coins, new character, stickers, and much much more. Well, we got the statue and that was that. No code on the receipt to get the other items from xbox live. I called the store and they said that I probably wouldn't get the extras because the item was clearance.
I searched everywhere on shopping site for the statue to find where it said that clearance items didn't come with the promised items. No info at all. The guy at the store acted like he didn't know what the freak I was talking about. Called customer service.
Oh boy, 45 minutes on hold to be told I had to call microsoft. Microsoft isn't the one who listed on their website all the goodies you will get. It is not their responsibility. The customer service woman basically told me tough ***, there is nothing she can do.
I put a review on the gamestop site but guess what, It is not there.Only great reviews are there.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- That they ripped me off
You May Also Like
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- "I have played here for quite some time. I have never had a problem with payouts being payed. They are debited to my bank account within a day..."
- "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "Really Walmart? I know a big conglomerate like you doesn't give a *** about polluting the environment...but do you have to be so blatant about it?..."
- "Rip off! Huge rip off! Garbage merchandise that can't be worn. Customer service ends once you have paid. No Answer on returning an item or getting a refund. I had..."
- "The rubber hear cracked in less than 1 year..."