Gamestop - Garden Warfare Rip Off

Went online to and found a statue my son wanted.The explanation of what you get for your money was on the website and on the box with the statue.

It read, 300,000 coins, new character, stickers, and much much more. Well, we got the statue and that was that. No code on the receipt to get the other items from xbox live. I called the store and they said that I probably wouldn't get the extras because the item was clearance.

I searched everywhere on shopping site for the statue to find where it said that clearance items didn't come with the promised items. No info at all. The guy at the store acted like he didn't know what the freak I was talking about. Called customer service.

Oh boy, 45 minutes on hold to be told I had to call microsoft. Microsoft isn't the one who listed on their website all the goodies you will get. It is not their responsibility. The customer service woman basically told me tough ***, there is nothing she can do.

I put a review on the gamestop site but guess what, It is not there.Only great reviews are there.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • That they ripped me off

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 05 #1208277 Houston, Texas

The issue is actually with EA. I work at an actual store and i know that the particular code you're talking about prints on the receipt and that it's the same code in the deluxe edition, which if you have already it won't work. I don't know who you talked to in Customer service, but i wouldn't blame the whole company because of an online purchase. Try going in the store if you're looking for a collectible, the people in the store will gladly help and if they don't have it they can find a store that does and ship it from store to store. Hope this helps if you even see it.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.