I normally shop in store, this year decided to shop online Black Friday so I didn't have to wait in the lines.I ordered my items at 2am on Thanksgiving morning.

They took the 109.00 off my card, shipped the cheapest of my items. When they shipped that item, they released the money they had authorized minus the amount for what shipped, no clue why, makes no damn sense to me at all. Well being that I keep my debit card locked unless I am using it, this of course caused that charge to not go through. This starts my mornings of ***.

I call these people at 9am, the SECOND they open and I automatically get a BS message of "we are experiencing higher than normal call volumes", I'm beginning to think their call center has 2 people working in it. I'm on hold for over a hour, FINALLY get the outsourced country on the phone and he tells me "oh no problem I will run your card back through, it can take up to 24 hours for the authorization to go through" well it only took TWO SECONDS to go through when I charged it originally, so this makes no sense either. I get a supervisor on the phone, I'm told "Oh no worries, it wont take 24 hours and your items will ship today no problem" SO 24 hours goes by, I call back YET again at 9am, same stupid message, on hold 43 minutes this time, outsourced customer service answers again, I explain everything again because apparently it wasn't noted on the account.

To be told ONCE again, "no problem, no need to worry, your items will ship today" So here I am FOURTY EIGHT HOURS later, items still haven't shipped, they are however sitting there with a tracking number for the USPS that gives me a message that Gamestop hasn't bothered to give them the package yet, the money STILL hasn't come off my card yet and well I will NEVER in my damn life order ANYTHING online from Gamestop.I'm a Elite Pro member, I'd hate to see the service anyone else gets ffs.

Review about: Gamestop Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Actual customer service in store.

I didn't like: Online and app customer service.