2.8
Ease of Use

Let me start by saying I am a fan of gamestop and have only had one issue with shopping in their physical retail locations and it was handled professionally and immediately by management. However their online store has left me extremely frustrated.

Ordered a game on 12/17/2018 it was a collectors edition that was supposed to come with a collectors box, art book, DLC codes, a music CD and a Blu-Ray. I paid $19.99 for it plus tax and shipping. What I received unfortunately was the base copy without all the extras. I wrote a few emails to their support website before calling their hotline, none of which got a response.

The associate I spoke with over the phone the first time told me an investigation would be launched and I would receive a call back within 24 hours. Never received call back, wrote a few more emails, none of which got a response again. Second call I was told that a shipping label will be emailed to me and I would have to send back what I received before a replacement would be shipped. Never received an email.

Wrote more emails, no response. Called a third time and was informed that they would ship me a replacement at no charge, and I could keep the wrong product I received. Was told expected delivery date would be 1/1/2019, but with it being a holiday to expect it 1/2/2019. Here it is 1/3/2019 and still no item.

Called once again and was told that I would need to send back what I received for a refund and place the order all over again. Item I ordered was $19.99 at the time I placed my order, and now it is $39.99 online. After getting upset with the associate and explaining how I will not be paying twice as much for what I ordered in the first place, they agreed to ship my replacement.

Still no word from supervisors or management why I was told a different story every time I called and why none of the 10+ emails I wrote were responded to. First time experience for the online store is not a good one, and most likely will be the last time I order online.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gamestop Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: How they handle things, Poorly trained support, Online order, No response to email, No call backs as promised.

• lied