Kissimmee, Florida
100% full Not resolved

Hi!

I'm from Brazil and a few days ago I bought some games as a gift for a friend in a store in Kissimmee-FL.

I bought the Assassin's Creed 4 - Black Flag (NEW version, not pre-owned) and the problem is that only yesterday when I gave to him, he realized that the guy who helped me changed the disk of Black Flag with the disks of assassins creed 3.

First of all, I don't understand why you sell a new game that's is not sealed, but it's not a problem if you guys put the right disk in the box.

Now, I'm back in Brazil and I can't go to the store to switch the disks. I paid $60 on a game that cost less.

I tried to resolve this problem by email, but all that they said to me is that I need to go to store to switch the games and that they can't refund me too.

How to proceed?

***

- Cover (front): http://imageshack.com/a/img600/9776/ipvh.jpg

- Cover (back): http://imageshack.com/a/img534/2820/fk57.jpg

- Disks: http://imageshack.com/a/img560/134/tx5d.jpg

- Order receipt: http://imageshack.com/a/img546/2738/kez5.jpg

Assassin's Creed 3 code detail: http://imageshack.com/a/img31/1181/ikh1.jpg

***

Review about: Assassins Creed 4.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $60
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gamestop?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion