Verified Reviewer

3.3

On 1/5/2021 @ approximately 6:55pm @ GameStop Location 2485 Grand Concourse Bronx, NY 10468. I was yelled at n cursed at by the attending Supervisor.

I asked her name or the name of her supervisor, she refused to provide either. This treatment from said supervisor went on for about 15-20 minutes in front of other customers. Im sure one can view the cameras for evidence to my complaint coupled with other present customers who observed her unprofessional conduct. I also have the name and telephone number of one customer who witnessed my unpleasant experience.

I shop at GameStop for all my 10 year old son gaming needs and my past experiences is impeccable. I dont believe that said supervisor conduct supports the friendly family oriented environment that your customers is use to.

Ill also be making a complaint to the BBB. Im trusting that GameStop management will address this manner accordingly.

User's recommendation: Address inappropriate behavior from workers.

Preferred solution: Supervisor terminated .

Comments

#1970387

So what did you do to cause this? Because I highly doubt you are innocent in this situation.

#1970463
@PissedConsumer1970387

Wat I did is irrelevant.

#1982452
@Elysse

It most definitely isn't irrelevant. If you came in acting like an ignorant *** you deserved to be treated as such.

Gamestop Reviews