Verified Reviewer

I am very disappointed and frustrated with the poor service GameStop has provided me. I have been chatting and calling for over a week now to get the location of my package with no results.

I spent $694 on an Xbox Series X bundle that I am seriously beginning to regret purchasing through GameStop.

I was never notified my package had been shipped. When I look at my order status it still currently says preparing for shipment and that I will be notified when this ships. My confirmation email also says I will be notified when my package ships. I never received this and instead had to get a tracking number through a customer service representative via your chat.

( I have screenshot documentation of every interaction) On my first interaction March 8th the customer service rep told me my package would be delivered the next day March 9th. My package never came and the status from the tracking number I was given changed to pending, when I reached out again Tuesday night the customer service agent could not update me on the status of my package instead they said they could request a hold of my package at the local FedEx Facility, which I asked for in the case I wasn't home past Tuesday. Thursday I had to contact chat twice after my first chat was ended because they couldn't even attempt to resolve my issue. Finally, a customer representative confirmed a request to hold the package was made and that they could not update me on the status of when I could pick it up.

After not getting this issue resolved through your chat option I began to call, every business day.

One day to the next I was receiving different answers from whoever got my call. I would be told that FedEx is holding my package and it was my responsibility to call them and figure out where my package was. Fine, I did this and called FedEx every day, they tell me in turn tell me it is the responsibility of the shipper GameStop to inform me of updates on my package. I call GameStop again, and they tell me that no, it is in fact FedEx's responsibility.

I finally get someone to help me at FedEx, yet for the last two days they have said the same thing Someone from your local facility will call you and let you know when you can pick up your package, we have our tracers on it. I have never received a call or an update form either party, and you can see why I am getting frustrated being sent in circles with no one from either side claiming responsibility for my missing package or helping me resolve this issue.

I am completely fed up with this process and will take every avenue possible now to get eyes on this issue and get this resolved because I am beginning to feel like I wasted money on a product that might never come.

I feel completely disregarded by your customer service team and their lack of effort is infuriating. Please help me resolve this issue, I am running out of hope for receiving my purchase.

User's recommendation: Steer clear of terrible customer service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments