I pre-ordered Destiny, The Taken King Collectors Edition when it was first available.Game Stop messed up my order and didn't do anything to fix it!

I am very active in Destiny and now I get my order a week late making me farther behind! By the time it arrives I will start college again and have no time to even touch it! But that's not the thing that angers me. It's the fact that this company would do nothing to help the customer!

This is the very last time I will ever buy from this company!I will be sure to let anyone know to avoid it at all costs!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Gamestop. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $85 and wants Gamestop to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Author liked the most store location. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gamestop destiny the taken king for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gamestop?

Comments

I preordered the physical version CE shortly after it became available from GameStop.Some floater was up-selling me after I stated that I wanted to buy it, heh.

Today's date is October 21st and I still haven't received my copy. I went to the midnight release and they apparently put me in the computer ordering the digital copy. Luckily I had my receipt. My man got me the codes so I could play the game but I'd like to have the goodies considering the $ and appeasing my inner nerd, not to mention my little girl totally bummed out about it.

She asks me every other day if we are going to pick it up and it crushes me when I have to let her down. She takes it well but the expression on her face just breaks my heart. That fake smile/laugh when you know they are disappointed but sucking it up (she's an awesome kid). I know it's just a game but to me and my daughter collectively, it's much more.

Simple point said long is that they don't seem to be doing anything about it. The guys at the store are. I've been there twice while they did it but the company just won't respond. I've personally sent emails, phone calls and I'm thinking about sending a letter UPS so I can track it and know it was delivered to them.

I just get the feeling that a "we never received..." is coming. I apologize for the novel. I guess I needed to get it off my chest. I hope they resolve this soon before I take my ball and go home.

I'm sure there's somebody out there that...

I'll never get that part back.

I think I may have talked myself out of being a GameStop consumer.Bummer

SolidCorndog

Same thing is happening to me as we speak except my issue is in store believe it or not. One of the employees canceled my order and now there saying my money is stuck in between transactions. GameStop is unwilling to solve this issue by canceling the transaction and giving me the TTK bundle but rather wait 72 hours later to hear if the transaction is canceled so I can get my preorder made months ago...GameStop will never receive my business again