I placed an online order on Black Friday 11-24-17 for 2 games and used a gift card to pay.Since then I have spent 5 days (at least 2hrs each time) trying to get through to someone at the 1-800 customer service line since I have yet to recieve my order or any confirmation on it.

I was able to get through once and they said they couldn't find my order. After aguring to speak to a supervisor, the rep miraculously found my order. Their excuse was that my order failed because I had no "bill to" and was a system error on their part since a bill to isn't required for a gift card. No supervisor ever came to the phone as requested.

I was told that someone would get back to me within 24hrs with an answer on whether their "order fulfillment dept" authorized them to reissue the order at the Black Friday prices. It has now been over 72hrs and another 3 x 2hr calls trying to get through to the customer svc line. I called the store and the store mgr said their is nothing they can do for me since it was ordered online and not through them. I have heard from several people that I am not the only one that this has been done to in addition to them also overselling the black friday promo and compared to their stock levels.

This is not a proper way to conduct business.I will never order with gamestop again!

Review about: Gamestop Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.