Verified Reviewer

1.7

I Just Want To Get the actual product that I have already paid for. ...

Bought a refurbished iPhone ** **, in store, (@Arrowhead Mall, Glendale AZ), to replace a damaged one, this was on October 2021. About 2 weeks later the phone was shipped and I was emailed a shipping notice, with tracking number. 10 days later the phone arrived and as I tried to set it up repeatedly with my carrier, found out the next day that the phone had been listed as stolen! Back to the store, they said sorry, we will get you another one.

They took the phone and shipped it back. The new phone was shipped back about 7 days later. Guess what? Camera does not work!

Shipped that one back, which their customer service says was accepted by their shipping department November 2021. I've been on the phone with customer service three time since. The first 2 times, they told me that they acknowledge that the whole issue was their fault and repeated error. Called again December 2021, they said again that they would escalate the problem and 'try' to expedite shipping.

They apologized and said that they are backed up with orders from January 2022, but wait, this whole journey for me, started in October 2021?

What happened?

Not sure that I will ever go back to GameStop again, I've been a Pro Member for years, but this is the last $500 I will ever spend there.

The store that this all started with, kept making the mistake of Not opening a new order number, they used the same one over and over, which seemed to confuse the exchange department.

I just want my phone, in good working order, as fast as humanly possible, as none of this is or has ever been my fault.

By not resolving my issue, in a timely manner, they are showing themselves to be dishonest and incompetent, customers will read stories like this and take their business elsewhere. With all of the recent company bankruptcy and worker shortages, online sellers need to be more customer friendly and stand out.

I just want the phone that I've already paid for, in good working order.

I've been a pro member for over 6 years.

Visited the originating store 4 times and on the phone with customer service 4 times.

User's recommendation: If you can't get it at the store in current inventory, do not buy it.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Gamestop Pros: Great if product is in store and in stock.

Gamestop Cons: Any shipped item, Especially phones, Should be checked to find out if they are stolen or damaged, As soon as you recieve them.

Location: 7350 West Bell Road, Glendale, AZ 85308