1.2

But a Wii U 32 g balck console with everything in it including the box and everything was wrapped in the original packaging not one issue except for a few minor scratches on top of the console which is a known issue well I had to laugh I was only offered $45 when on the site it clearly states that it is $90 for this console I called three other stores and asked what they would give me for it with the few minor scratches on top and they all said $90 so I guess that this one store clearly likes to rip their Customs off I will never be returning there again!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of ripping customers off not giving them a fair price for sales and not giving a fair price for trade in. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of nintendo video game console. Gamestop needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nintendo video game console in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gamestop.

Had an Experience with Gamestop?

Comments