Verified Reviewer

My order was not delivered. FedEx did an investigation, according to to GameStop.

GameStop then said they would process refund on a Friday and that it should take 3-5 business days. I called the third business day and the representative said 24-48 hours I should have it on my account. I waited until the following Monday. When I called in they said something about the investigation being ongoing.

Then I said they already processed the refund. So they reply saying oh the previous rep input the refund wrong. I immediately asked for a supervisor, because now you have given me two different reasons as to why I dont have my refund. I have yet to speak to a supervisor, after speaking with three reps today.

My biggest desire when dealing with companies is good customer service. I never get this from GameStop.

I spent over $700 for an order, and now I dont have the order or my refund, and no one here cares enough. I will no longer be shopping with them.

User's recommendation: Don’t shop here.

Gamestop Pros: Very unhappy.

Gamestop Cons: Poor customer service very rude, Are dishonest, Feeling unappreciated, Amazon is much better anyday.

Comments