Verified Reviewer

John at the store on lake forest drive in McKinney Tx is always rude to me. I am in total shock because I have been going to this location for over 8 years.

His tone is very unpleasant and his customer service skills are lacking for black customers. I bought a warranty and he told me, warranties dont apply to headsets. He was so nice to the white man ahead of me, told him the warranty would cover if it was broken to get him to purchase it for a game. I was told the same thing and when it came time to use the warranty I was told no very aggressively.

John didn't even check the warranty or powerup awards account or anything. So many other employees have always been so nice like Jacob and Dustin but this is awful. I have spent thousands of dollars at this store over the years. The employees have been so helpful and he is just awful.

Its like he treats me like I am a criminal every time I come in. His tone is so dry with me but friendly with other customers.

It shouldn't be said, If your child breaks this then buy this warranty and we will replace it. That is a total scam.

User's recommendation: dont shop on lake forest in mckinney, tx.

Preferred solution: Apology.