72 views
Verified Reviewer

2.9

I received an email last week Thursday about my preorder that was scheduled to release last week Friday (Apr 3rd). It basically stated my options for this with the store(s) closed.

I chose the refund my 2 deposits to a virtual gift card. It then stated that I’d receive an email with the virtual gift card code. I never received the email (even check my junk folder). I emailed (what I thought was customer service) the contact us option on the website on the 3rd as now the game is out and I want it.

I never got a reply. I then contacted again Saturday (the 4th) and finally got a reply. I provided the info the rep asked for, and even provided a picture of my original receipt. I didn’t hear back the rest of Saturday or Sunday.

I again reached out Monday (the 6th) early afternoon asking where things stand. I have yet to hear back again as of writing this (the 7th). This is now 5 days with no real response or resolve. As you can imagine, I’m not only now disappointed but also getting very upset.

What can you do to get me what I need and to rectify this situation? Thank you in advance.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gamestop Gift Card.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Gamestop Pros: Nice staff.

Gamestop Cons: No response to email, Customer care, Feeling satisfied.

Comments