Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

How do I get my online order completed?

My online order was supposed to arrive on Thursday December 24th, instead shipping was updated to arrive on Monday December 28th. It was supposed to contain 3 xbox one games, and only had 2 of the 3 included.

I need to exchange one of them that my son already has, and I also need the one that never showed up. The invoice states that all 3 are there!

#1971718
According to the Gamestop return policy, if you run into any issues or are not totally satisfied, you may return the product within 7 days for your money back or within 30 days for an identical exchange.
To get more information about the Gamestop return policy, please contact the Gamestop customer care team:
  • by phone at (866) 323-2321 (toll-free number within the United States);
  • via the company's social networks.

Advertisements

Reclam

by Marlon C

I made a purchase in a store for $ 399.00, but the product was not new and I returned it, the problem is that I have not received the refund of my money to my card and it has been three days, I need a solution soon

View

Ya the question is about the buy now pay later

by Jayshon

Hi i used the buy now and pay later and you guys took it out of my account and it still says they are in my cart still so are they still going to show up or whats going on with it i dont under stand how it all works please call me 435 215 **** and let me know how it works thanks

View

When will the pst (either edition) get restocked

#1961472
I meant ps5
View

I would like to request for my order number

by Sophy

I misplaced my order number

View

I'm trying to change my password but I'm not getting the link in my email

#1956121
I need help with this
View

How do I get a Supervisor Call Back?

I have an order that has been promised to be sent to us since June 1st 2020. I have called and spoken to 5 representatives who all let me know the item (valued with shipping for $245.05) will be resent to me from the warehouse in Texas.

Each time I have called back to follow up and placed an investigation request for the issue as well. My last call today 9/4/2020 I was advised to hold while they follow up with the investigation again.. they then transferred me to the survey line and disconnected my call. I have never ever in the years of dealing with game stop been treated this way and or had issues with any merchandise.

I would like my merchandise or a call back to get my money back or a refund.

I will also write corporate if I need to get further assistance. I am not sure where to be directed at this point

#1922407
Unfortunately, Gamestop does not provide any information about how to schedule a call with their supervisor on the company website. Please contact the Gamestop customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them:
  • by phone at (866) 323-2321 (toll-free number within the United States);
  • via the company's social networks;
  • by mail to
    Gamestop.com 625 Westport Parkway Grapevine, Texas 76051 United States;
View

Can you send my code to the right email

Hi i accidentally put the wrong email in where they sent my codes to. I was wondering if you can send them to the right one.The one it got sent to is meechimeech510@***.Com and i want it sent to demitricewalker1@***.Com

1 answer

According to the comments posted at reddit.com, if you indicated the incorrect email address to ship the gift card, you should contact the Gamestop customer care team for assistance. You will need to prove your purchase. You may reach out to Gamestop by phone at (866) 323-**** (toll-free number) or via the support form on the PissedConsumer website.
View

Do you need my address to deliver a package

by Mansel

There’s no address on the package. Stephen Boyd 27303 N.

84th Dr., Peoria Az.

85383. Ph 623695****

Can u change my email

by Nachelle

cange my email from kira2111@***.com to james339326@***.com

View

I’m trying to cancel my order before it is shipped

by Myranda

I’m trying to cancel my order with you but cannot get through on the phone to do so. My order # is 110000****727125.

Can you assist with cancelling and refunding me the $36.63 to my American Express? Thanks

Where pick up my game

by Hilari

Where can I pick my game. I preorder for April

View

I order a PlayStation 3 system and I’m still waiting for my order and my order number is 110000****431537

by Deeann

Returned defective x box

by Kamalani

I️ bought an Xbox for my grandson (order#417100****371376). When my son tried to install it the system crashed.

It was defective. The item was shipped back to you and was received by you on November 2.(1Z4F494W909971**** SHIPPING NUMBER) We have not received notification that you received the item.

We have requested a refund. Thank you, Julie Cannata