5.0

Redeemed points for one $10 online coupon, but ended up redeeming 30,000 points and sent me 3 $10 online coupon. So that was a glitch right there, secondly I made triple sure it was the online redeemable not in store, but when I tried to place a order it would not let me use the code for my order .

This was because I was just notified that it was for in-store coupons. Everything was resolved the girl was very helpful she even said she would credit the points back to my account but it wasnt necessary and at least I know now I just have to go in the store which thats not a problem. My questions were answered and I Im satisfied.

Girls name was ( I hope I dont butcher the spelling) Rauje ? I apologize it was hard to hear and I wouldve asked to spell it if I knew I will be writing this afterwards.

User's recommendation: Carful with point redeeming! I am a point hoarder and they always send me emails telling me to spend them send them when I finally decided to spend 10,000 of them somehow 30,000 got spent.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gamestop Rewards Program.

Gamestop Pros: Have a lot of shit, Lot of games, Customer service in store, People in store very nice and helpful, Easy to reach customer service by phone.

Gamestop Cons: Ordering online is a nightmare, Poorly trained support, Ordering online with points.

Comments