I have had problems with gamestop in the past and vow to never buy from them or eb games again.I was screwed out of a limited edition preorder in which they told me that ups could not deliver the item even though I receive packages from ups all the time.
They charged me for shipping even though I received nothing and I had to file a better business bureau claim just to get my shipping charge back. Anyway here is my thoughts. Why do the used games always come in the gamestop cases and not the original case? and it occurred to me...
They must replace the case with their advertisement so please by all means people don't advertise for this sad excuse of a business especially if you resale games when you are done with them like I do. TAKE THE ADVERTISING SLEEVE OUT OF THE CASE!!
And personally I think you should get a price break for their generic case not $2 off for a used game and generic case.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Limited Edition Preorder
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was reviewing my charge history for the past year as I was doing my taxes. I found that I had been charged twice a month for Netflix. ..."
- "I was on a trip to NYC and decided to buy a Xbox 360 and some pre-owned games and I thought: why not GameStop? As far as I knew, this..."
- "I have played here for quite some time. I have never had a problem with payouts being payed. They are debited to my bank account within a day..."
- "I had to place a claim for a pallet that was obviously dropped in transit. The driver noted the damage and I completed a ridiculous amount of paperwork needed to cover..."
- "This is a comment about great service!I found this service on facebook because one of my friends like her page. I loved her pictures. I was a very controlling client..."
- "I ordered a tribal African print cropped top with a matching maxi skirt on June 28th, 2016 for $37.84. I was going on vacation on July 10th, so I paid..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."
- "At lunch time we went yo safeway to get some food. We got some beans dip and some tostitos dipping rolls to start with. What a sorprise we had when..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."