Plain and simple.Remove the gamestop advertising artwork from the used games especially if you resale them when you are done like I do.
I have had numerous problems with this company and I vow to never buy from them or eb games again. They ripped me off for a black ops 2 care package and then charged me shipping even though it was never shipped. I had to file a claimwith the bbb just to get my shipping charge back. They are a pathetic excuse for a business and I am convinced that they discard the original cases just to place their advertising in the used game cases.
Think about it!I think you should get a bigger discount for their crummy generic case anyway.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Used Games
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I stupidly signed up for rhapsody's 30 day trial. I wanted to see if the service would allow me to download music for my iPod. I we unable..."
- "i was suspended of war commander i have sent 2 tickets to customer support and have had no reply over a period of 24 hours and still have not received..."
- "i payed for this boat stayed up all night to get it and now i am being told thisKade Hello Michael, Correct, you can't buy the hull after getting one shard for..."
- "I received a promo email for $51.27 so I decided to use it for an arrangement to a friend that was sick. I ordered the flowers online, when I..."
- "Dissatisfied, my wife and I saw an add for the new cheddar cheesy steakburger. Looked good so we went out to get some. It was uneddible, the cheese was hard..."
- "Just over a year of owning this brand, the fabric is unraveling and splitting on 5 of the 7 seat cushions. The center cushion on the sofa now has so..."
- "Brand new shoes with disintegrating sole. I have not worn them once. Its like the rubber is meltingI it is disintegrating. The sole is sticky to touch...."
- "I purchased an $800, 3pc sectional, in April '15, from CYMAX and a year and some months later, all 4 of the seat cushions have lumps in them from what..."
- "The Dennys in College Park, Md.,has disrespectful employees, who park in handicapped parking spots, and the employee was also RACIST, saying bad names about my race, which is White. The..."