So i went in to my local gamestop to buy a ps4 and a game, i was pre approved for the 350 credit limit .My total was 517.86 i payed 180 cash to get under the 350 limit .
Which should have then been 337.86, instead when i go to make a payment its 658!!! This is robbery and upon checking my credit score went down 100 points ! In store said they cant do anything , customer service cant do anything . I called the bank they go through and have to file a letter of dispute .
Im severely inconvenienced at this point and pissed off. For something that was suppose to boost my credit a little it did the exact opposite i hope this is reversable.
All because of a mistake by your employee .If im not helped in any way by gamestop or receive a phone call i refuse to make another purchase there again and will spread the word of this transaction .
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After a lot of mails and pictures with Sophie zou from their company, I decided to place an order for more than 3000$ for towables. Production time was ok, but when..."
- "Basically, they closed my account for a fraudulent fraud claim. When I balked, they referred me to their Fairness Department. After a series of about 2 dozen emails,..."
- "Amy Mcquaig & Mary Mcquaig of Jacksonville, FL are operating a talent management & fashion business. Ranging from portfolio building (photography) to entertainment etiquette training, their business is supposed to..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "My family and I have been eating Honey Maid honey graham crackers for decades and over the years the taste has change for the worst there nasty,now crazy thing is..."
- "On 8/5/12 my husband and I purchased a beautiful leather sectional. We also purchased the warranty on it. I have been trying for the last couple of months to get..."
- "Ordered a hoodie was told it would ship end of Oct. Called Nov 3, was told the 10th!! Its the 13th!!!! Stop taking money from people if you cant fullfill..."