So i went in to my local gamestop to buy a ps4 and a game, i was pre approved for the 350 credit limit .My total was 517.86 i payed 180 cash to get under the 350 limit .
Which should have then been 337.86, instead when i go to make a payment its 658!!! This is robbery and upon checking my credit score went down 100 points ! In store said they cant do anything , customer service cant do anything . I called the bank they go through and have to file a letter of dispute .
Im severely inconvenienced at this point and pissed off. For something that was suppose to boost my credit a little it did the exact opposite i hope this is reversable.
All because of a mistake by your employee .If im not helped in any way by gamestop or receive a phone call i refuse to make another purchase there again and will spread the word of this transaction .
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "GameStop expired my points without warning without even bother contacting me that my points were going to expire. I had at least $15 dollars of reward points saved up after..."
- "igg inc a k a texas holdem poker deluex refused to reinstate my acct there sticking by there lies that i transfwered chips they are still riping the players..."
- "On April 28th, 2016 Explore Talent called for a guaranteed job for the movie Bay-Watch. We were told she had casting directors that pickred her out from her pictures as..."
- "I saw in the ad they had 6-cube cubbies on sale for $19.99, normally $29.99. I wanted to get a couple of those plus some other things, so I drove..."
- "I got the mats tried them in my truck , they look like ***......I paid $51000 for my truck and I'm not going to put junky looking mats in it...."
- "On 8/5/12 my husband and I purchased a beautiful leather sectional. We also purchased the warranty on it. I have been trying for the last couple of months to get..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "Georgia power deserves to be dismantled. This company could care less about safety. They are arrogant dictators with zero respect for the public they serve and the property owners they..."