GameStop expired my points without warning without even bother contacting me that my points were going to expire.I had at least $15 dollars of reward points saved up after spending hundreds of dollars throughout the few years to save up for something special!
I may have canceled my subscription for their Pro Rewards, but only because I was trying to save money to purchase something from their store.
The last thing I bought from them was an accessory for the PS3 and that was back in May 2015.They state that the points expired within a year of no activity and this is a complete load of ***!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Store location
What I disliked
- Corporate greed
- No notifications
- Reason of review:
- Lost Points
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gamestop Powerup Rewards
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "MAY 2016 Qua Baths and Spa Picture taking of others nude is HAPPENING, and it appears other members are just "texting". you're nude picture on their phone, their adult website, maybe..."
- "i payed for this boat stayed up all night to get it and now i am being told thisKade Hello Michael, Correct, you can't buy the hull after getting one shard for..."
- "Went online to GameStop.com and found a statue my son wanted. The explanation of what you get for your money was on the website and on the box with the..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I ordered a dresser, night stand, and desk from Cymax. None of the pieces came labeled and, after spending hours putting a desk together, we found out the pre-made holes..."
- "I ordered a quilt and sheet set to match, the quilt in King size, the sheets in Queen size. When they arrived, the quilt was the correct size but the sheets..."
- "I purchased a Microsoft Office Suite from TigerDirect.com and received the product today, 08/31/2011. The manufacturer's seal on the case had been broken which shows that the product had previously..."