Coeur D Alene, Idaho
100% full Not resolved

GameStop expired my points without warning without even bother contacting me that my points were going to expire.I had at least $15 dollars of reward points saved up after spending hundreds of dollars throughout the few years to save up for something special!

I may have canceled my subscription for their Pro Rewards, but only because I was trying to save money to purchase something from their store.

The last thing I bought from them was an accessory for the PS3 and that was back in May 2015.They state that the points expired within a year of no activity and this is a complete load of ***!

Review about: Gamestop Powerup Rewards.

I liked: Store location.

I didn't like: Corporate greed, No notifications.

2.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Lost Points / $14420
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Gamestop?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Bingohall - It Is What It Is...Gambling Bingohall "I have been on the site Originally named VicsBingo.ag. Now that site was fun !! The winnings weren't gigantic like now, but at least you got paid. The play through..." Read more Igg - Taggers Igg "have been tagged numerous times have sent over 400 emails to igg and 300 screenshots as proof they have done nothing its been going on for over 12 weeks now..." Read more Gamestop Shipping Service Review Gamestop "I purchased a game online and was told by a customer service representative Matt o Kelley that I would receive my controller in the next day, I had waited over..." Read more Owlplayz Subscription Review from Gr, Bayern OwlPLAYZ "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..." Read more Fedex - Box dropped off on my rain soaked lawn Fedex "I was home during one of the worse rainstorms that my town had seen all year. All of a sudden I her my dog barking. I looked out and saw..." Read more Cruisemiles - Uploads for Clarification Cruisemiles "Now allegations of fraudulent action by Mr Lester have been proved false, I have been asked to release from file information relating to the accountant of Cruisemiles who was sentenced..." Read more Del Webb By Pulte Homes - I am not a Pissed Consumer and I would buy another Pulte Home Del Webb By Pulte Homes "We bought a Pulte home in a 55+ community and are very pleased with the purchase and follow up of any problems. Yes, there were a few issues but Pulte..." Read more Gearbest denied to refund 122.3 - four months after the item has been lost. Gearbest "I bought from Gearbest one mobile phone on February 20, 2017, and I paid 122.3 euros via Paypal, along with transport insurance with the carrier PostNL . The phone was..." Read more