2.4

GameStop expired my points without warning without even bother contacting me that my points were going to expire.I had at least $15 dollars of reward points saved up after spending hundreds of dollars throughout the few years to save up for something special!

I may have canceled my subscription for their Pro Rewards, but only because I was trying to save money to purchase something from their store.

The last thing I bought from them was an accessory for the PS3 and that was back in May 2015.They state that the points expired within a year of no activity and this is a complete load of ***!

DarkWolfBlade wrote the review because of "lost points" at Gamestop and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $14420 and wants Gamestop to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was corporate greed and no notifications. Author liked the most store location. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gamestop gamestop powerup rewards for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gamestop?

Comments