GameStop expired my points without warning without even bother contacting me that my points were going to expire.I had at least $15 dollars of reward points saved up after spending hundreds of dollars throughout the few years to save up for something special!
I may have canceled my subscription for their Pro Rewards, but only because I was trying to save money to purchase something from their store.
The last thing I bought from them was an accessory for the PS3 and that was back in May 2015.They state that the points expired within a year of no activity and this is a complete load of ***!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Store location
What I disliked
- Corporate greed
- No notifications
- Reason of review:
- Lost Points
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gamestop Powerup Rewards
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I stupidly signed up for rhapsody's 30 day trial. I wanted to see if the service would allow me to download music for my iPod. I we unable..."
- "Public records found on the internet also Facebook and Instagram comments I screenshoted about the household name Publishers Clearing House! The blocked call screenshot indicates an app that I downloaded..."
- "i was suspended of war commander i have sent 2 tickets to customer support and have had no reply over a period of 24 hours and still have not received..."
- "Friendly parent suggestion, please add elastic to toddler boots. I bought my 2 year old a pair of Disney Frozen Boots from JCPenney's in Nampa, Id. She was beyond excited..."
- "I ordered a dresser, night stand, and desk from Cymax. None of the pieces came labeled and, after spending hours putting a desk together, we found out the pre-made holes..."
- "I ordered 4 quadcopters and xtra parts they shipped the cheap quadcopters and parts first which took forever to get. the second half of my order couldnt be found when..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."