Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Purchased an Oculus Quest 2 on Black Friday for a Christmas gift. I got an e-mail a few days later stating it had been delivered.

I was at the delivery address at the time it said it was delivered. Nothing had been delivered. I check with neighbors, and they hadn't received anything. Contacted FedEx, who said it had been signed for, but the name was not mine nor my neighbors.

Filed a report with FedEx, who said they would investigate, but I really needed to take it up with GameStop. Immediately contacted GameStop and was told they would investigate and get back to me. I called numerous times and continued to get the runaround by GameStop customer service. Asking for a supervisor got me nowhere.

I eventually purchased the Oculus elsewhere and requested a refund from GameStop. All this time, no one from GameStop contacted me via phone or e-mail until today (almost 6 weeks later), I received the following e-mail: Our information indicates that your package has been delivered. We will not be able to complete your request at this time. Called GameStop again and got the same runaround.

I have since filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. GameStop doesn't care about their customers.

User's recommendation: Make your purchases from Amazon--you can count on them to take better care of their customers.

Gamestop Cons: Poor customer service, Issue unresolved, No callbacks as promised, Given the runaround.

Comments