363 views
Verified Reviewer

I ordered the Nintendo Switch Lite Animal Crossing bundle from gamestop's website. I paid about $320 with $5.99 shipping.

I could have gotten free shipping but I wanted it as soon as possible. I was told guaranteed delivery would be within 4 business days. It's been more than 4 business days and I only have 2 out of 4 items out of the bundle. I have animal crossing but no switch lite.

Meanwhile, the original $320 charge was not actually taken out of my bank account.

Throughout the week they've been sending varying charge amounts to my card. One was $228 and the other was $91. All of these charges are pending and none of them have actually been taken out of my bank account.

Trying to get through to customer service whether through email or through the phone is absolutely useless. I sent three emails and had been on the phone for 3 hours and I still have not had any contact with an actual customer service rep.

No wonder this company is going out of business. Absolutely terrible experience and I dont recommend anyone shop here.

User's recommendation: Do not shop here.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gamestop Customer Care.

Gamestop Cons: No response to email, Long wait time on phone, Cannot connect to anyone on phone.

Comments

I had this same experience. I didn't realize it would be this bad until right after I placed the order. The guy at Gamestop made it sound like it would be no problem, but its anything but that.

Manuelita

I've had this same experience. Cannot get through to them on the phone or email.

They charged me for everything but the original preauthorized amount is still pending so my money is tied up for over a month. Horrible service.

Gamestop Reviews