Verified Reviewer

1.9

My wife originally bought the PS 4 slim with 1T and it got canceled right before Christmas leaving her to scramble to get another system, and this refurbished trash is what we got and it cost her more money, well it messed up a couple of weeks after using it and the controller wouldnt charge after a month, we called and was told yall would work with us because this one didnt have the warranty the first one she order had. We were told that we could bring it in and it be replaced with what she originally ordered, as soon as a new unit came in, weve been call since January week one, its Week 3 of March and your stores near us finally have one and wife takes it in and is told its past the replace date and we had to pay 277$ more for the unit we should had sent to us the first time, that is 600$ my wife has wasted of her and now my money for the Christmas present!

They at the store told her she was past the date, even though the wait was not our fault, and only gave her $90 for all of it!!!! That is Unacceptable and an insult!!! She scraped and saved to get what she wanted for me and got this crap sent to her instead!

I want this Game stop Company to do something to fix this whole situation right now! What are you going to do?!?????!!!!!

User's recommendation: Never trust the trade in, sale on line.

Comments