I bought an XBOX One on black Friday. The deal was that they were offering the XBOX One with a game and a $50 gift card.

They sent out the xbox with out the gift card. I called them and they then told me that it would be sent via email. I shortly after received the email (On Cyber Monday) I went to make a purchase with my gift card that was JUST SENT via email. I get to the check out and it tells me that there are no funds on the card.

I call customer support and it tells me to call back at another time. I go try again the next morning and now all of the deals are gone. I then go to try my card again but still no funds. I call back the support and wait on line for over an hour and then subsequently get disconnected from the call.

I will NEVER use gamestop again. I hope they go out of business just like the rest of the game stores have.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gamestop Gift Card.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I see the issue here. You need to sell the Xbox one back to the store to get a $50 in store credit

Man, you must be a joy to be around. Maybe give it another day, you are after all not the only person on this planet that may have a problem

to Bill #1607638

You’re correct, I am not the only person. They actually did not fund any of the gift cards for the sales that they ran. Also after being promised the deal I was then told nothing could be done.