Verified Reviewer

1.8

I ordered 2 Xbox series x bundles. I received 1 and not the other.

I received confirmations for both. When I saw that only one came I checked order details, it said the one was canceled. I never received an email about the cancellation. These were Christmas gifts and my kids already were expecting these so i was very disappointed.

I called customer service and he said it was an issue with my bank, so i called my bank and they said there is no issue. I called game stop back and they said they probably ran out of the item. But I got a confirmation so that shouldnt be the reason. The agent asked me if I received a cancellation notice and I said no.

As I am on the phone with him I receive a cancellation email which was ridiculous.So the agent I spoke to said we are going to send you out your order and gave me my order number. I got off the phone with him, I received an email saying that my order was canceled again.

Bottom line is GameStop tried to cover up their mess up and kept giving me the run around. After the third call they shipped out my item.

Gamestop Cons: Customer service, Customer service is awful.

Location: Abington, Pennsylvania

Comments

#1973467

You're lucky both didn't get cancelled. The system will only register one per household to block resellers, so be happy you still got the one.

Gamestop Reviews