Gouverneur, New York

First and foremost, let me say I love Gamestop. My son and I go there frequently.

My last 5 or 6 trips to my local store have not been pleasent however. Something changed in your model in regards to customer service, and I now feel like the store reps are made to badger the customers. Sometimes in the course of 15 minutes I'll have 2 or 3 reps asking if they can help me. If you are friendly, they will keep talking, distracting customers from their intended purpose of entering the store.

Also, calling the store is ridiculous, with the reps scripted verbiage it takes roughly a minute even before you can speak. Like I said, I love the place, but customer service is overboard and irritating

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Gamestop. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gamestop.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Games and Movies category for more informed decision or compare Gamestop to other companies on our site.

Comments