Verified Reviewer

Resolved
1.7
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user 1 day ago

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product or service ordered. They finally sent the gift card via e-mail after over two months of calling and e-mailing.

Never use their online store. NEVER..

Original review posted by user Jan 22

I ordered a $5 gift card in November and cancelled an order I made with a gift card. Both were done at the end of Nov and beginning of December.

I got an e-mail saying I'd get a new gift card for the refund....several weeks went by. The $5 was part of a Christmas present (it's 1/18) and I still don't have it! I sent several forms online and NOBODY has written me back or contacted me. I called last week and a man said he'd E-MAIL them to me within 3 business days.

That never happened so I called today and they said, "Oh yeah, he requested it...I'll request it again...should be 3 business days." You have over $50 of my money. This is outrageous. I've been a PRO member there for years now and I regret every dollar I've given you.

You can search all my order #'s with my phone number. 407-488-****

User's recommendation: Never buy a gift card online or use a gift card here.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gamestop Gift Card.

Gamestop Cons: Took my money but two months later, Have not sent gift card.

Comments